Dr. Jay Dunlap works at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth.Dr. Stephen Goodwin works at the University of Oxford.
- Drosophila Models of Parkinson's Disease. Alex Whitworth
- Cell Cycle Regulated Gene Expression In Yeasts Christopher J. McInerny
- RNA editing by mammalian ADARs Mary A. O'Connell, Marion Hogg, Simona Paro, Liam P. Keegan
- Cell entry of enveloped viruses Dimitri LAVILLETTE, François-Loic COSSET
- Molecular Signalling: how do axons die? Michael Coleman
- Restless Genomes: humans as a model organism for understanding host- retrotransposable element dynamics Victoria P. Belancio, Dale J. Hedges
Genes interact with the environment, experience, and biology of the brain to shape an animal's behavior. This latest volume in Advances in Genetics, organized according to the most widely used model organisms, describes the latest genetic discoveries in relation to neural circuit development and activity.